International fairs guide
Two products, two great tools for companies and professionals who want to orient themselves in the vast world of B2B fairs of footwear, leather goods and safety.
Explore fairs by sector:
All the latest trade fair news from our magazines blog network
- Shoes & Leather Guangzhou postponed to 2023on April 19, 2022
Due to the persistence of the global pandemic and related travel restrictions, organisers have decided to postpone the 31st International Exhibition in Guangzhou, which will therefore be held from 29 to 31 May next year. The post Shoes & Leather […]
- MIPEL121 is already in preparation modeon November 24, 2021
Synergies and innovation for the rebirth of Made in Italy The post MIPEL121 is already in preparation mode appeared first on Arpel Magazine.
- The 'Innovation Village Retail' project continues into January 2023on November 16, 2022
Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags promote innovation at 360 degrees, continuing with the project dedicated to start-ups and promising, cutting-edge young companies that can contribute to innovation in the sector. The post The 'Innovation […]
- FROM PORTUGAL at A+A 2021on October 24, 2021
Strong participation of Portuguese companies at the biennial safety fair in Dusseldorf (26-29 October), for a total of 300 sm, spread over three exhibition ‘islands’. The post […]
- A good Simac Tanning Tech 2022 despite the uncertaintieson September 27, 2022
A positive outcome for the leather technology fair in Milan The post A good Simac Tanning Tech 2022 despite the uncertainties appeared first on Tannery Magazine.