International fairs guide
Two products, two great tools for companies and professionals who want to orient themselves in the vast world of B2B fairs of footwear, leather goods and safety.
Explore fairs by sector:
All the latest trade fair news from our magazines blog network
- Shoes & Leather Guangzhou postponed to 2023on April 19, 2022
Due to the persistence of the global pandemic and related travel restrictions, organisers have decided to postpone the 31st International Exhibition in Guangzhou, which will therefore be held from 29 to 31 May next year. The post Shoes & Leather […]
- MIPEL121 is already in preparation modeon November 24, 2021
Synergies and innovation for the rebirth of Made in Italy The post MIPEL121 is already in preparation mode appeared first on Arpel Magazine.
- Hybrid Service conquers Chinese businesseson August 4, 2022
Inaugurated during the January 2022 edition, the innovative physical-digital service allows Chinese exhibitors to propose a ‘live’ presentation of their sample collections, with buyers physically able to touch the products with their […]
- FROM PORTUGAL at A+A 2021on October 24, 2021
Strong participation of Portuguese companies at the biennial safety fair in Dusseldorf (26-29 October), for a total of 300 sm, spread over three exhibition ‘islands’. The post […]
- APLF doubles: before a Special Edition in Bangkok, then Dubai 2023on June 3, 2022
APLF Asean is born, from 19 to 21 October 2022 The post APLF doubles: before a Special Edition in Bangkok, then Dubai 2023 appeared first on Tannery Magazine.