Edizioni AF is the leader media in the leather industry.
Edizioni AF was born in 2017 from the inheritance of Ars Arpel Group and Foto Shoe Group, the two most known publishers in the footwear and leathergoods business.
Based in Milan, Edizioni AF products and services are available worldwide through a network of 50 local agents attending more than 80 fairs and events every year.
Edizioni AF today provides professional information and supports companies and associations promotion.
Edizioni AF publishes magazines, books and websites, each of them focused on specific part of the leather industry:
- Arsutoria: for footwear designers and manufacturers
- Foto Shoe 30: for distributors and retailers
- af.mag: focus on high-end shoes and bags
- Arpel: for handbags designers and manufacturers
- Ars Tannery: focus on chemistry and technology for the tanning industry
- Safety: on safety and industrial shoes
- Bambino: focus on kids footwear
Edizioni AF publish also books as Arsutoria Trends Guide, Technical Dictionary, Arsutoria Only Woman and Arsutoria Only Man.
- arsutoriamagazine.com: materials and technology for footwear
- fotoshoemagazine.com: footwear brands
- af-magazine.com: high-end shoes and bags brands
- arpelmagazine.com: materials and technology for leathergoods
- tannerymagazine.com: chemistry and technology for tanneries
- safety-magazine.com: materials, technology and brands of safety shoes
- arstrends.com: online database of photos of shoes, bags and materials
Courses & Seminars
Edizioni AF organizes courses and seminars in different countries.
Trend seminars are organized by Arsutoria Research team every season.
Seminars are focused on shoes and bags, based on Arsutoria Research Team trend forecast and enriched by the materials developed by our partners.
Thanks to the collaboration with Arsutoria School, Edizioni AF is able to offer unique courses on pattern-making, design and merchandising with a strong focus on shoes and bags.
Courses are organized in collaboration with local parners (as schools or associations) or can be tailored according to customer needs.