35° IULTCS World Congress takes place from 25 to 28 June 2019 at the International Congress Center of Dresden, Germany.
The congress concept will provide:
- Sophisticated scientific / technical lecture programme in varying forms of presentations
- Poster presentations on display throughout the congress
- Numerous business partnership options flexible in size and services included
- Exhibition space for enterprises and service providers
- Ideal infrastructure for connecting side events and meetings
- Venue in proximity to the most beautiful historic city center of Dresden
- Attractive social programme
According to the IULTCS statutes one of the aims of the Union is to enhance cooperation between member societies, to hold congresses to further the advancement of leather science and technology.
By integrating all the supply chains of the leather and tanning industry, the 2019 Congress will give experts and professionals a broader and multiple view of demands, visions, innovations and goals of the various stake holders.
As of today the IULTCS organization has held well over thirty Congresses in seventeen different countries on five continents.