Edizioni AF is the leader media in the leather industry.
Edizioni AF was born in 2017 from the inheritance of Ars Arpel Group and Foto Shoe Group, the two most known publishers in the footwear and leathergoods business.
Based in Milan, Edizioni AF products and services are available worldwide through a network of 50 local agents attending more than 80 fairs and events every year.
Edizioni AF today provides professional information and supports companies and associations promotion.
Edizioni AF publishes magazines, books and websites and organizes courses and seminars; we cover all aspects and parts of the leather industry throug our different brands:
- ARSUTORIA: magazines, books , website, courses and seminars for footwear designers and manufacturers
- FOTO SHOE 30: trade magazine and website for footwear buyers, distributors and retailers
- AF.MAG: magazine focused on high-end shoes and bags for buyers and retailers
- ARPEL: magazines and website for handbags designers and manufacturers
- ARS TANNERY: magazine and website on chemistry and technology for the tanning industry
- SAFETY: magazine and website on safety and industrial shoes
- BAMBINO: magazine focused on kids footwear
- ARSTRENDS: the online database of photos of shoes, bags and materials.
- IFG: the International Fairs Guide is available online and it’s printed and distributed once a year in January.
Courses & Seminars
Edizioni AF organizes courses and seminars in different countries.
Trend seminars are organized by Arsutoria Research team every season.
Seminars are focused on shoes and bags, based on Arsutoria Research Team trend forecast and enriched by the materials developed by our partners.
Thanks to the collaboration with Arsutoria School, Edizioni AF is able to offer unique courses on pattern-making, design and merchandising with a strong focus on shoes and bags.
Courses are organized in collaboration with local partners (as schools or associations) or can be tailored according to customer needs.